The Town of Bethany is located off of OLD State Road 67 in Morgan County, Indiana.
Coming from Indianapolis/Mooresville south take Highway 67:
- When you see Poe’s Caferteria turn Left on N OLD STATE ROAD 67 – go about 4 1/2 miles on OLD State Road 67.
- You will pass a Dairyland on the right, and a Church, also on the right, before proceeding around a slight curve towards a hill.
- Proceed up hill on OLD State Road 67, and about midway up you will find the entrance to BETHANY on the Left.
- To find the location of a exact address please see the Town Map located at the Bethany Town Hall.
- To get to the Town Hall of Bethany follow the Main Road, which is called Bethany Park past Crain Court (on Left side/also known as Tabernacle Court), past the pond located next to Lowe Road (on right side) until you come to a T.
- Turn Left onto Lake Drive (Also known as Hotel Drive) and the BETHANY Town Hall is located at the end of the road.
- Please note that because Bethany is such a small town the address in Bethany are list as “0000 Bethany Park” – not by street names.
Coming from Centerton/Martinsville north take Highway 67:
You’ll pass CenterBrook Drive – In and will turn right just up the hill, then proceed down the hill about half way and Bethany’s entrance is on the right. Use directions above to locate the Town Hall of exact address.
Read more about area attractions by visiting: http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/17181 -”Celebrating Small Town America In Morgan County and Mooresville, Indiana.”